When you’ve been up all night counting flocks of sheep, you’ll probably try just about anything to get some rest. Essential oil for sleep have calming benefits. Essential oils like Lavender and sandalwood are rich in linalool and linalyl acetate; both compounds have well-known relaxing properties. These oils can be diffused aromatically in the bedroom to create a peaceful environment before bed.
- Lavender has been shown to improve sleep quality and alleviate symptoms associated with mild insomnia and restlessness
- With its comforting woodsy aroma, sandalwood can have a sedative effect that can ease anxiety and help individuals sink into relaxation.
- Simply place a drop of lavender essential oil on a tissue or cotton ball and place it near the head where it can be inhaled.
- Diffusion: Add 2-3 drops to your diffuser to promote an uplifting feeling.
- Massage: Give your child a happy and protective massage by add 2-3 drops of ‘Better Sleep’ in 10ml Carrier Oil, it can relieve tummy upsets, and relieve your stress emotions. It also helps us to get in touch with that inner child.
- Bath: 10 drops mixed into bath water.
- Add 2-3 drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
- Do not directly apply on skin. Diluted with massage oil, and avoid direct sunshine after topical application.
- Store in a cool, dark place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed & seek advice during pregnancy, nursing, or being treated for a health condition.
- Shelf Life: 1 years
Bei`Care Pure Blends are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and never diluted or mixed with additives.