In aromatherapy, essential oils are used to treat physical and psychological symptoms, and bring about a state of balance. The light, floral scent can help to reduce tension and stress. Some users say it’s also beneficial for insomnia.
- Ylang Ylang: A sweet, fruity floral, this essential oil is uplifting, anxiety quelling, and used as an aphrodisiac. Blends well with bergamot, citrus oils, and sandalwood.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil can be helpful during times of anxiety and can be comforting and help soothe grief, emotional wounds and help diminish anger.
- Bergamot Essential Oil is known to help reduce anxiety and stress and thereby alleviate symptoms of depression. The Scent is also good for eliminating unpleasant odors.
- Diffusion: Add 2-3 drops to your diffuser to promote an uplifting feeling.
- Massage: Give your child a happy and protective massage by add 2-3 drops of ‘Flower Garden’ in 10ml Carrier Oil, it can relieve tummy upsets, and soothing restlessness. It also helps us to get in touch with that inner child.
- Bath: 10 drops mixed into bath water.
- Add 2-3 drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
- Do not directly apply on skin. Diluted with massage oil, and avoid direct sunshine after topical application.
- Store in a cool, dark place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed & seek advice during pregnancy, nursing, or being treated for a health condition.
- Shelf Life: 1 years
Bei`Care Pure Blends are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and never diluted or mixed with additives.