As a protective oil, this essential oil has a wide range of applications. It can be use as disinfectant to purify the air. It’s antibactieral properties can fight bacterial and fungal infections around the household surfaces.
- Tea Tree Oil is considered one of the safer essential oils that can be used on the skin and is widerly recognised for its powerful antimicrobial and antifungal effects. The soothing scent of Tea tree essential oils for the treatment of coughs and colds. It also can be used in household cleaning products such as laundry soaps, hand soaps, polishes, air fresheners, and insect repellents.
- Eucalyptus Oil’s expectorant properties can make it effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infections. As an air cleanser, Eucalyptus Oil is beneficial for eliminating mold that could contribute to respiratory issues.
- 1: As a disinfecting air spray, Tea Tree Essential Oil acts as a natural, anti-microbial, non-toxic air freshener that removes bacteria, viruses, and mold from the environment. Combined with Eucalyptus Oil, this spray can freshen the room, freshen air and eliminate airborne bacteria. Just drop 3 drops oils and mix to 100ml water then spray anywhere you want.
- 2: This Oil’s expectorant properties also make it effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infections. By placing a couple of drops in a steaming bowl of hot water and leaning over it to inhale the aromatic vapors with a towel draped over the head and the bowl, Tea Tree Oil can be used to clear up a sinus infection.
- 3: Freshen laundry: If your laundry smells a bit musty, add 5 drops to your laundry detergent, and then wash as usual. The antibacterial oil helps freshen and remove lurking mold or mildew. Kill mold: Stop mold and mildew buildup with the help of a simple solution of tea tree oil, vinegar, and water.
- 4: When drying clothes, add 2 drops of essential oil to dryer. It’s good for killing bacteria, and the clothes will be stained with natural plant aroma.
- 5: Diluted with a carrier oil and used topically in a moisturizer or a blended massage oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s stimulating properties may help to revitalize the skin and tired muscles. Known to have anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, this soothing oil provides relief to minor burns, sores, bites, and cuts by decreasing pain, inhibiting bleeding, eliminating bacteria from the wound, and promoting the closing of scars. Diluted in a warm bath, Eucalyptus Essential Oil may relieve respiratory discomfort and dermal inflammation.
- 6: Drop a few drops essence oil into water and use for mopping. It can removes grease and grime, get rids of bacterials. The special scent can reduce insect in the home.
- Do not directly apply on skin. Diluted with massage oil, and avoid direct sunshine after topical application.
- Store in a cool, dark place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed & seek advice during pregnancy, nursing, or being treated for a health condition.
- Shelf Life: 1 years
Bei`Care Pure Blends are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and never diluted or mixed with additives.