Shea butter, Olive oil, and Lavender provide a real moisturizing kick for the hands. It is fast-absorbing, and sink into your skin quickly without leaving any residue behind that might make your hands feel slippery.
- Shea Butter the concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin, and aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and protect the skin to prevent drying.
- Olive Oil naturally high in squalene, an oil that mimics your skin’s natural sebum, so it will leave your skin barrier extra smooth and soft. It is also full of antioxidants that work to fight environmental skin damage.
- Lavender True Oil Except its relaxing scent, Lavender oil is full of antioxidants, which help protect you from the free radicals, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It also promotes the healing of skin tissue, and heal the cracks.
- Apply to clean hands as often as desired, and massage into hands and fingers until fully absorbed.
- Give yourself a mini-hand massage every day. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes and massage in the cream until it is completely absorbed.
- For external use only
- Store in cool and dark place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Other Hand Care Tips
- When you wash your hands, avoid using hot water, which can dry out your skin.
- Exfoliate your hands weekly to buff away the dry rough skin and keep your hands soft and healthy.
- Apply hand cream regularly. Massage your hand with hand cream, after you wash your hands and before you go to bed at night. Reapply once you start to feel dry at any point during the day.
- Apply a vitamin E rich nail oil or cream to the skin around your nails each night before you go to bed. That will help prevent the skin from becoming cracked and painful.
- Treat your hands with a mask weekly. Use a hand mask once a week to deliver a super dose of hydration that keeps the skin on your hands soft and healthy. Apply it to clean, dry hands, and cover it with plastic wrap, allow it to sit for 15 mins, then wash it off with warm water, and follow up with a hand cream to lock in the moisture.
- Use sunscreen to protect your hands from the sun.
- Wear gloves when doing chores.
Bei`Care Skin Care Products are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and natural ingredients.
And WE DO NOT USE parabens, phthalates, propyleneglycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, parfum, alcohol and animal ingredients.