Natural Herbal Baby Massage Baby Oil is a light moisturizing oil that absorbs quickly, leaving skin silky to the touch. This organic oil is made with skin soothing organic moisturizers: Organic Calendula Oil, Lavender oil and Mandarin oil to pamper skin of all babies.
- Lavender oils soothe and calm the senses
- Calendula oil keeps moisture in and helps to support baby’s delicate skin. protects baby’s skin from the drying effects of the environment.
- Mandarin essential oil is very mild can stimulate the growth of new skin cells and help baby in a deep sleep.
Massage oil into moist skin or add to bath water to moisturize & soften.
- Avoid contacts with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rise with water immediately.
How to massage baby
- Gently pour some oil on your baby’s tummy and start massaging with soft strokes. Do not put any unnecessary extra pressure.
- Give a massage only when your baby is up for it. Keep in mind that her comfort level is more important.
- Keep a check on your baby’s sleep cycle and then decide to give a massage accordingly.
Bei`Care Pure Blends are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and never diluted or mixed with additives.