With its fresh and cleansing scent, Tea tree oil is a wonderful natural antiseptic. It is often used to treat acne-prone skin, onychomycosis, and vaginal infections.
- SKIN CARE: Due to its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, tea tree is recommended for the treatment of acne, athlete’s foot, blisters, burns, cold sores, dandruff, herpes, insect bites, oily skin rashes, warts and wounds. It is an essential part of a natural first aid kit. It makes a great wound wash when diluted with water (also good for thrush and dandruff).
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: Tea tree is a powerful immunostimulant, so when the body is threatened with any infection, tea tree increases its ability to respond. Used in a vaporiser or steam inhalation, Tea tree can quickly help ease respiratory congestion and fortify immune defenses.
- HOME: Tea tree’s powerful antimicrobial properties make it a powerful to purify the air.
- Tea tree is non-toxic, non-irritant and possibly sensitising to some individuals.
- It is recommended use tea tree with care for pregnancy and children under 3 months. Best used in a diffuser or diluted with a carrier oil (0.5%) for pregnancy and young children.
- Essential oil should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or aromatherapist first.
Blend well with
- Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary and Thyme.
Bei`Care Pure Blends are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and never diluted or mixed with additives.