This ultra rich, nourishing and shea butter based formula soothes even the most severely dry, chapped skin, provides lasting hydration and possesses natural based antioxidant properties, leaves hands feeling silky smooth.
- Tea Tree Oil is considered one of the safer essential oils that can be used on the skin and is widerly recognised for its powerful antimicrobial and antifungal effects. Adding Tea Tree Essential oils in hand cream can let hand skin stay smooth, glowing and prevent conditions such as dry skin.
- Eucalyptus oil may stimulate an immune system response and may also provide moisture to itchy, painful skin rashes. It also have antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-infectious action and provide a warming, comforting sensation on the skin.
- Leptospermum scoparium essential oil is known to have antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antioxidant activities. This oil has 20 times the antibacterial effect of tea tree oil.
- Apply to clean hands as often as desired, and massage into hands and fingers until fully absorbed.
- Give yourself a mini-hand massage every day. Find a comfortable spot, close your eyes and massage in the cream until it is completely absorbed.
- For external use only
- Store in cool and dark place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Other Hand Care Tips
- When you wash your hands, avoid using hot water, which can dry out your skin.
- Exfoliate your hands weekly to buff away the dry rough skin and keep your hands soft and healthy.
- Apply hand cream regularly. Massage your hand with hand cream, after you wash your hands and before you go to bed at night. Reapply once you start to feel dry at any point during the day.
- Apply a vitamin E rich nail oil or cream to the skin around your nails each night before you go to bed. That will help prevent the skin from becoming cracked and painful.
- Treat your hands with a mask weekly. Use a hand mask once a week to deliver a super dose of hydration that keeps the skin on your hands soft and healthy. Apply it to clean, dry hands, and cover it with plastic wrap, allow it to sit for 15 mins, then wash it off with warm water, and follow up with a hand cream to lock in the moisture.
- Use sunscreen to protect your hands from the sun.
- Wear gloves when doing chores.
Bei`Care Skin Care Products are only use therapeutic grade essential oils, and natural ingredients.
And WE DO NOT USE parabens, phthalates, propyleneglycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, parfum, alcohol and animal ingredients.